- Instructor: Srirama Krishna
- Lectures: 16
- Quizzes: 4
- Students: 4
- Duration: 45 days
AppsTek’s DevOps Program will introduce you to the DevOps practices, aligns you to DevOps lifecycle approach and provides you with in-depth knowledge about various DevOps tools that automates the lifecycle phases.
The training is designed to help you become a proficient hands-on practitioner through best practices in Continuous Development and Testing, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration and finally Continuous Monitoring of project throughout its development life cycle.
DevOps is a set of practices that automates processes between Software Development and IT Teams, in order to build, test, and release software faster and more reliably. The concept of DevOps is based on building a collaborative operational process between IT teams (Development and Operations) that historically functioned in relative siloes.
Lagging in traditional lifecycle models
Applications are more business-critical than ever. They must be always up to date, fast and improving continuously. In order to adapt quickly, companies need to change their approach to work.
They need to shorten life cycles (work cycles), increase delivery frequency, and adopt an attitude of continual experimentation.
- What is lagging in traditional Waterfall (or others), Agile/SAFE lifecycle models.
- What is lagging in traditional Waterfall (or others), Agile/SAFE lifecycle models
- Is Agility present in all phases of lifecycle?
- What is lagging or missing?
- What are the challenges?
- How to get rid of this challenge?
These are some of the basic questions that are course will answer.
So, Business demands IT to run/work/deliver a product quickly to take advantage of dynamic market needs.
IT, Development and Operations teams (IT Team) need to collaborate and work as one team to fulfill the ever-changing business demands.
Agility in IT (Development and Operations)
However, operations must become more agile and enable development teams to ship code faster. Server environments need to be deployed faster. These are massive challenges for modern organizations.
A completely automated development service helps developers
- to do everything they need to do to write, ship and support their code.
- to deploy a build immediately after their code is certified to release/deploy/ship.
- to monitor production to ensure everything goes smooth.
- to find and fix production problems if there are any.
- to get the alerts/monitoring feed backs (metrics) when something goes wrong.
- It allows the Development team to take ownership of each aspect of the application.
- DevOps overview
- Linux Knowledge
- Cloud Computing. DevOps and Cloud.
- Introducing DevOps
- Introduction to CICD Introduction to Jenkins
- First Jenkins Job
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Continuous Inspection with Jenkins
- Continuous Delivery with Jenkins
- Continuous Deployment with Jenkins
- Mastering Config Management
- Pipeline as Code
- Integration with Docker
- Jenkins Distributed Builds
- Continuous Feedback
Lecture 3.1Cloud Computing and DevOps2h0m
Lecture 3.2Operating System Concepts. Linux.1h0m
Lecture 3.3Introducing DevOps In Detail1h0m
Quiz 3.1DevOps Basics – Quiz 130m
Lecture 3.4DevOps Stages and Tools1h0m
Lecture 3.5Introduction to Jenkins1h0m
Lecture 3.6First Jenkins Job45m
Quiz 3.2DevOps Basics – Quiz 230m
Lecture 4.1Continuous Integration with Jenkins2h0m
Lecture 4.2Continuous Inspection with Jenkins2h0m
Lecture 4.3Continuous Delivery with Jenkins2h0m
Lecture 4.4Config Management2h0m
Quiz 4.1DevOps Advanced – Quiz 130m
Lecture 4.5Pipeline as Code2h0m
Lecture 4.6Integration with Docker2h0m
Lecture 4.7Jenkins Distribution Builds1h0m
Lecture 4.8Continuous Monitoring and Feedback2h0m
Quiz 4.2DevOps Advanced – Quiz 230m