Placement assistance, as a part of your course, gives you the double benefit of work experience and education. The competition for placements is high and you need to get in early; thus, our team will work with you to identify the appropriate career opportunities for you.
Our team will support you in the following ways:
- Get personalized career advice through one-on-one sessions with Industry Experts
- Mock interviews before your actual interview
- Get access to a wide range of opportunities and find the perfect job
- Apply your learnings to real industry problems
What we do at placement Cell
1 Planning for Placement
The placement activity is primarily managed by Placement Coordinator with the help of other committee members, alumni, faculty and advisory board members
2 Broad activities undertaken by the Placement Cell
- Pre-placement visits (PPV) to the companies.
- Communication, networking and relationship building with the potential recruiters
- Invitation to potential recruiters to visit the Institute.
- Grooming and training of candidates for placements to increase their selection rate.
- General follow-up, joining formalities and other administrative activities.
3 Placement Brochure
The Institute prepares a Placement Brochure, giving details of the students ready to be placed for the benefit of the students and potential recruiters. This brochure is subsequently shared with potential recruiters. The students registered for placement are included in this brochure.
4 Placement Eligibility
Students who fail to clear academic exams and other formalities at the end of course, shall be removed from the placement process and hence will not be eligible for placement.